Machel Fidus is a Mozambican non-profit organization, led by a strong-willed, sharp-minded, motivated and dynamic young team of entrepreneurs, which aims to promote and implement long lasting sustainable social development projects in Mozambique, in accordance with the human rights of each and every person, based on non-discrimination.
Machel Fidus vision is to be a relevant social and sustainable Project Development Association in Mozambique working with the communities and all the stake holders involved.
Being able to empower and produce tangible results to them.
Our mission is to create sustainable solutions, and pro-actively be a champion in building long term social projects with a strong human emphasis and social ecosystems, that will allow us to structure efficient sustainable and valuable social projects.
- Hard work
- Transparency & Integrity
Our objective is to develop and implement project working with the communities and amongst the less privileged groups bringing on board a range of stakeholders depending on the project. We intend to invest human capital and infrastructure to transform the lives of the poorest people, while empowering them and enabling them to maximize their potential, constitutes our utmost priority.
Chairman and Founder
- Founder and Executive Director of Whatana Investments and Fedha Advisory.
- Chairman of the General Assembly of Bayport Mozambique. He sits on the board of various companies.
- He is passionate about the creation and implementation of Project.
- Founding member of the Zizile Children's Institute. Passionate about contributing to social change.
- Founder and President of BASE: Platform for Change and Transformation
- Malenga holds a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences from University of Cape Town.
- Married with 2 kids.
- TV Host and Presenter
- Chairman at P&D Factor Mozambique - Association for Cooperation in Population and Development that works to promote Human Rights, including women's and girl's rights and Sexual and Reproductive Health and Education in Mozambique
- Researcher on African and Development Studies
- Author of several articles in Development Studies
- Assistant Lecturer at the Lusophone University in Lisbon
- An enthusiastic social entrepreneur that is eager to contribute to transforming lives and to the improvement of the living conditions of the most disadvantaged people for a world filled with opportunities for all.
- Victor holds a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Business Management from Damelin College by Oxford Brooks
- Absa Bank (Marketing consultant, South Africa)
- Barclays Bank Mozambique (Marketing Consultant)
- Real Estate (Founder and Managing Director - Uniproperties, ltd)
- Print Now, ltd (Co- Founder and Managing partner)
- Passionate about life and the well being of others
- Very sensitive and giving
- Team worker
- Victor is very dynamic and proactive in every project that gets involved.
- Mariano Alberto Paiva, Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Sociology-University of
Zimbabwe: Project Consultant.
- Polana Hotel: Public Relation Department
- Pontual Newspaper: Director
- Forum de Estudantes Cientistas: President
- LCP Luta Contra a Pobreza: Project Coordenator
- Organização Juvenil Contra Droga: General Coordenador
- Centro de Formação Bancário de Moçambique: Executive Director
- Fperformance: General Director
- Hard worker, self confident, Loyalty, able to learn, perfectionist, good ideas, optimist.