Machel Fidus is a Mozambican non-profit organization, led by a strong-willed, sharp-minded, motivated and dynamic young team of entrepreneurs, which aims to promote and implement long lasting sustainable social development projects in Mozambique, in accordance
with the human rights of each and every person, based on non-discrimination.
Machel Fidus vision is to be a relevant social and sustainable Project Development Association in Mozambique working with the communities and all the stake holders involved. Being able to empower and produce
tangible results to them.
Our mission is to create sustainable solutions, and pro-actively be a champion in building long term social projects with a strong human emphasis and social ecosystems, that will allow us to structure efficient
sustainable and valuable social projects.
- Hard work
- Transparency & Integrity
Our objective is to develop and implement project working with the communities and amongst the less privileged groups bringing on board a range of stakeholders depending on the project. We intend to invest human capital and infrastructure to transform
the lives of the poorest people, while empowering them and enabling them to maximize their potential, constitutes our utmost priority.
Chairman and Founder
- Founder and Executive Director of Whatana Investments and Fedha Advisory.
- Chairman of the General Assembly of Bayport Mozambique. He sits on the board of various companies.
- He is passionate about the creation and implementation of Project.
- Founding member of the Zizile Children's Institute. Passionate about contributing to social change.
- Founder and President of BASE: Platform for Change and Transformation
- Malenga holds a Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences from University of Cape Town.
- Married with 2 kids.
- Victor holds a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Business Management from Damelin College by Oxford Brooks
- Absa Bank (Marketing consultant, South Africa)
- Barclays Bank Mozambique (Marketing Consultant)
- Real Estate (Founder and Managing Director - Uniproperties, ltd)
- Print Now, ltd (Co- Founder and Managing partner)
- Passionate about life and the well being of others
- Very sensitive and giving
- Team worker
- Victor is very dynamic and proactive in every project that gets involved.
Matonga is a self-driven person, focused, enthusiast with a very positive mindset and willing to
- Matonga has a bachelor�s degree in Accounting and Audit, with roughly 15 years of
professional experience in a Financial and Business Management capacity, having worked in
five (5) major industries in Mozambique, and held positions from Junior Accountant to Financial
- From his experience in all these industries, he has sharpened his organizational skills,
attention to detail and the ability to work with speed and accuracy.
- His experience and natural
talents (writing, aesthetics, analytical problem solving, planning and research, etc.) combined
with his work ethic add value to the MF team.
Fenias Juli�o Muhate is a hunter, fisherman, sea lover , poultry farmer, constructor and social
- Graduated in Marine Biology from Universidad de los Lagos and Master in Business
Administration from Universidad Austral de Chile and he has thirteen years of professional
experience in Mozambique and Chile with concepts and solid knowledge of application in
Administration, management and marine biology with specialization in aquaculture fish,
mollusks and seaweed.
- Fenias has more than twelve years of experience in management of
marine resources, human resources management, marketing management and sales. He is father
of Athyan Muhate and Lwanga Muhate.
- Project Coordinator
Eunica Beatriz is a young feminist with very good ability to communicate and adapt to
- Eunica holds a bachelor in International Relations and Diplomacy at
Joaquim Chissano University and have been working with social projects, related to education,
women empowerment and sexual & reproductive health through volunteer since childhood.
also has experience on communication, having presented for 7 years a child a program at
Mozambique Radio Station and Short-videos on television in the scope of the social project Boa